Renato,
      You need to verify that you are the app owner using the following link

https://www.google.com/gadgets/directory/verify

. It will give you the code that you need to put in a new <Content> Section
in your gadget
<Content>
yourcode</Content>

Don't close the verification window , click the verify button, once it says
you are the valid owner then you can go and submit the app.

Amit
On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 12:25 AM, renatowebmaster <renatowebmas...@gmail.com