Hi all,

 i am developing application in orkut sandbox.I using opensocial
version 0.7 and opensocial-php-client library .I am not able to get
viewer date of birth, using opensocial-php-client library.

My code is

$profile_fields = array(
      'gender' ,
      'age',
      'id',
      'currentLocation',
      'fashion',
      'dateOfBirth',
      'isOwner',
      'lookingFor',
      'emails',
      'interests',
      'thumbnailUrl',
      'profileUrl',
      'name',
      'networkPresence',
      'relationshipStatus',
      'sexualOrientation',
      'phoneNumbers'
  );

$batch = $osapi->newBatch();
$friend_count = 4;
$self_request_params = array(
            'userId' => $user_id,              // Person we are
fetching.
            'groupId' => '@self',             // @self for one person.
            'fields' => $profile_fields1       // Which profile fields
to request.
            );

$batch->add($osapi->people->get($self_request_params), 'self');
$friends_request_params = array(
                  'userId' => $user_id,              // Person whose
friends we are fetching.
                  'groupId' => '@friends',          // @friends for
the Friends group.
                  'fields' => $profile_fields1,      // Which profile
fields to request.
                  'count' => $friend_count          // Max friends to
fetch.
              );
$batch->add($osapi->people->get($friends_request_params), 'friends');
$result = $batch->execute();

I have already developed appluication in myspace it is working now.

For getting dateofbirth i changed my privacy settings to "shared to
everyone".In that case also i am not getting dateofbirth.

Please help me .