Hi,
I'm using the opensocial Java API in a webserver. I created a servlet
that request information from a user in Orkut.
I also created gadget that gives me the OpenSocial ID of the user that
installs this gadget. That's working.

The idea is that a user could use a web page to request/update info in
Orkut. However, I have
a question on how the user can use this application.
First, user needs to install my gadget. From this point onward my
servlet could get the Opensocial ID of this user.
But now, when the user access the web page which id should be entered?
The user only knows his/her Orkut id and my servlet only knows the
Opensocial ID.
How to correlate them?

Or do you have a better idea?

Thanks,