Akash,

I dont know what kind of oauth lib you´re using, but i got some problems
too, using the library which was described on wiki.opensocial.org .

After spending some time debugging, figured out that it was a problem on the
lib. Just tried another one, and worked. I´ve also updated the wiki, so, try
to use this lib:

http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-java-client/

Let me know if it helps you.

Robson Dantas