Hi All,

This is the link to our application:

http://www.orkut.com/Application?appId=506678662964

It was working properly till about a week back. But now it is not. All
the templates, which should get displayed as per the javascript calls,
are getting displayed in a single page, one after another. Visiting
the url above exhibits the problem instantly.

We have not changed anything. Interestingly, it does work properly in
the sandbox, but not in the prodbox or live.

Our users are getting disturbed. any clue will be of crucial help.

(Freelance consulting to help this problem resolved are welcome. Mail
me at jitesh at radsolutions co in)

thanks
Jitesh