André,

I´m sending an example. Just place it after </ModulePrefs> tag.

<Content type="html"><![CDATA[<!--
ALm6fM1hSTB2yHTc0EQwTMoAloys7hWA77iw/AcfR3vTQt3zjVawJJah28+/gx/6/o1zeLDwDIv8jKueZ+myv7jU5iff5taZ7TtZHm9xlrgO3Kvu9hL2axUj5sKb8h+QwMN4k9uiRF+7MF9xGea1llv4cNbDy//z9g==
-->]]></Content>

You must also replace the hash, with the one you got on gadgets ownership
page.

Let me know if it works.

Regards,

Robson Dantas