hi ,

WordPress is my blogging platform of choice, and I use it as a CMS on
most of my site. I’ve spent some time to make some small plugins and
this is the first one i have made out successfully.

You might have heard that orkut has released a API for the webmasters
to promote thier content on orkut and to share it with thier friends .

I have made this plugin based on orkut api to make my work easier to
promote my content on orkut.And now i want to share it with all my
friends.

Pls check this out at

http://youngindiamovement.com/add-to-orkut-wordpress-plugin/78