Hi Reddy,
                No we do not need any seperate login for user. Your
point was right tht it is very tedious for a user to login into your
application once user is logged into orkut.
So next question would be how do we distinguish between different
users.  Simple Orkut passes parameters to our applications eg. users
open social id,users' name pic,profile url etc.  Here you may use
user's open social id to distinguish between two different users
because every person has a unique open social id.