Hi,

We haven't yet got over this issue. We are still at work on it, but I'm
afraid I cannot give you any ETA right now.

We will post an update here as well as on our twitter account
(@orkutdevelopers) as soon as we have an update on this.

Thanks and apologies for any convenience,
Prashant.

2010/2/9 Caléo Ferraz <webtunel...@gmail.com>

> It's really too bad that it takes to correct the problem.
>
> It's been a week, I'm trying to send my application and I can not.
>
> Is there any provision for the correction of the problem?
>
> On 3 fev, 02:43, decisioncare <decisionc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've been trying to verify a gadget onhttps://
> www.google.com/gadgets/directory/verify
> > but after the I insert the verification content inside a content tag
> > (step 2) and press submit
> > it says: "Internal Server Error Errror 500" , and I can't do verify my
> > gadget.
> >
> > If verification doesn't work, no apps can be added to Orkut!
> >
> > Am I doing something wrong? Please help.

Prashant Tiwari | Developer Programs Engineer | Google