thanks Vinod,
I did the same but the problem was with my DNS IP mapping so probably the
contents or my app were not being crawled.
But then I submitted the gadget with the server IP/<pathname> and it was
accepted.

Now, I want to know if it has been properly submitted and there are no
issues with it.
I believe that the apps team should send a email confirming that ur gadget
has been successfully
submitted and that it will be reviewed in a week as soon as an app is
submitted.

I would be really great If I get to know if my app was submitted without
faults and is under review.

I would be really grateful if the Apps team gets back. I will pass on the
.xml path in a one on one
personal email.

Thanks