Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I thought I
should do it anyway.

I have a couple of questions regarding new features which would allow
for better photo album management on Orkut. I was wondering, are Orkut
developers planning on updates which would allow users to transfer
photos (+comments, etc) from one album to another?
Also, I'm bothered by the size photos are resized to when they're
uploaded to Orkut. Is there any way users could uploaded slightly
bigger pictures?

Thanks in advance, and apologies if this needs to go elsewhere.

Cheers!