Hi there,

I'm using an anchor in the profile view of my app, which would
redirect to a "_blank" target, however it's not working. I looked for
similar problems in this list but I couldn't find any workaround.
Could anyone help me?

Cassio
--

A post by Subbu explains better:
""

Can anyone help me out on how to open a page in a new window from
profile?

Here is a code piece that i m using:

<a target="_blank" class="link" href="$
{profileData.content.siteLink}">