Just for a test, I added a new empty application as well as a mini
app, and both times the results were:

- The app redirected the user to another page. This may be due to a
malicious script and/or a XSS vulnerability. Please sanitize all user-
generated content, including names, comments, messages, titles and
other fields.

Since the app was completly empty, I kindly ask someone to review the
app approval process.

Thank you.