Hi,

I confirm this issue too. That is frustrating...
Last monday (april 19th), about 400 Studio Sol´s apps were rejected
with no reason.
As brandited said "The rejection email is saying nothing about what is
problem with the application. Previously, something was said between
the phrases "We recently..." and "You can find the orkut dev..."."

Since april 19th, we (Studio Sol) no longer receive any signal of
approval emails.

Prashant, can you please verify?

Thanks in advance.