Hi there,

I recently published the first version of my App in Orkut's
Application Directory.

It worked well for 1 month, but now it seems I was punished by policy
violation, I cannot see my App in directory anymore if I'm logged with
an account that doesn't have it installed.

The problem is: I wasn't notified about that and I just don't know
what I did wrong. I want to submit it again, or ask what I need to
correct first, but I don't know where to start.

I decided to post here, hoping that someone who passed for that
situation or someone from Google can give me some light about this
issue.

My App URL is: http:p.ub.ly/orkut

It's a simple app that perform an ajax call to my server and pull some
blog posts from the user. I read the policies several times and just
can't see what I did wrong.

Thanks since now,
Rafael