I wont pain you guys more. Can you help me with the final step of app
acceptance.

After i submitted the application, I got a reply stating the
following..

//We recently reviewed your application Change The Game at
http://orkut.webapps.co.tv/orkut.xml

While reviewing your app, we observed:
- Unable to fetch from URL: http://orkut.webapps.co.tv/orkut.xml

You may want to fix this/these at the earliest!//

Previously it stated 2 errors of unable to fetch url. And the second
one was inside this xml file. The url of image was changed from jpeg
to jpg to get rid of that.

If it helps, I have proved the ownership by adding the authentication
code given in content tags and took care of other moduleprefs along
with adding the locale language.

Can anybody help me how to fix it. I don't even understand the
problem. :|