Sachin, I am not sending @me so the Orkut may resolve the ID from the
URI as ID goes between pepollr/ID/@self. Second, your sample bsse
string below shows both oauth_body_hash and xoauth_requestor_id, this
casr is puzzling me....

BTW I tested a GET requedt for people/id/@self sending the
xoauth_requestor_id in the URI and also being part of the signature
and got an invalid signature.

I wouldsay that to be consistent with this "trial and error" process,
the better is that I should have at least tested with the
oauth_body_hash that at the moment I havent implemented. Would you
please send me pointers on how to compute this hash, or what are the
elements that build the inpput to the hash?

Thanks, Carlos