Hello everybody,
I'm trying to add some jQuery code in my opensocial gadget,but it always
fails...I'm trying to do it using the jquery-opensocial plugin,but firebug
don't recognize my calls to jquery files...I'm trying something like this:
<script src="js/jquery.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="js/jquery.maskedinput-1.2.2.min.js" type="text/javascript">
</script>
<script src="js/jquery.simplemodal-1.3.5.min.js" type="text/javascript">
</script>
<script src="js/opensocial-jquery.js" type="text/javascript">
</script>
<script src="js/opensocial-jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript">
</script>
but firebug always shows me the same error:
$ is not defined
$(function() {
I know that this error is shown when the paths of the files aren't right,but
in this case they are(though it's not complete here)...The jquery code is
originally in another file,a html...there is any way to get it instead of to
add the jquery code in the opensocial gadget?For now I'm trying to add the
jquery code,but if there is any other way,I will try it.
Thanks in advance.