Hi

I've been receiving a message, for a longe time, from Orkut, complaining
about an old application a I did, but I can't find a way to remove an
application from Orkut Directory. I've been searching for ways to do this
for a long time. That application is no longer usefull, and I don't have
access to its domain server anymore. So, I just want to know how to remove
it from directory.

I've sent a message to opensocial-app-feedback, which was, as I found, the
way to ask for app removal. However, I just received a automated message
telling me that they don't answer e-mails at that address, and I should ask
my questions here.

Does any one knows how to solve this?

Best regards,

Alex