Hi,

How long the approved app shows up under "newest editions"? I am
noticing these three apps ("street racer", "topa ou nao topa", "Garota
do VerĂ£o - Maquiagem") from past 3 days at least. But that was not the
case with our recent app, it just showed up for less than 24 hours.

Is there something special we should do in the app to show up longer
under the "newest editions"? Appreciate a quick response!

Cheers,
Sreenivas