Hi Kiddy,

Here's a doc that may also help you:
http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/docs/orkutfeaturemapping.html.

As regards the JSON-RPC endpoint, orkut also has a partial support for
1.0, though we're yet to document them.

Also, we intend to promptly announce all updates to sandbox, whenever
they happen, and we aren't pushing any new updates soon; that also
means that what's currently available in sandbox should work in
production as well.

Best,
Prashant