Carlos,

My bad, I ended up sending a very verbose README doc than was required
for the present purpose. All you need is essentially and simply this:

Visit the following URL and verify your gadget.

https://www.google.com/gadgets/directory/verify

At the end of verification it will give you oauth consumer secret and

consumer key.

note:

oauth consumer key = "orkut.com:<app-id>"

API EXAMPLES:

How To Invoke a Request Against Sandbox:

./api_invoker.py --key="orkut.com:<app-id>" \

--secret="<your-apps-consumer-secret>" \

--xoauth_requestor_id=<opensocialId>

--request="{'method': 'people.get'}"

Prashant