I am Not Taking about Yrs App Rank or Orkut Opportunity . i am Saying How
Orkut can Take 8-9 Dayz To Solve these problem .Every Network Face Technical
issue But they dont Continue with that for 8-9 Days ..

Second if they said that they will resolve this problem on 29th June  then
they have to keep there Words.

Anywayz i Hve no moe time to waste here.