In addition there is some issue with owner data on user profile.
It stopped working a while ago.

I think it was already reported on the forum but would like to know
the status of this bug as well.

So to summarize we now have the following ongoing major issues:
1) bad servers - users unable to use/add apps
2) activities - don't work
3) owner data on profiles - unable to fetch

thanks