Hi Tiago,

           I feel too sorry to say that data pipelining is still not
working.
Here is what I tried:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Module>
  <ModulePrefs title="Viwer Information">

  <Require feature="opensocial-0.8"/>

  <Require feature="opensocial-data"/>
  <Require feature="opensocial-templates">
    <Param name="process-on-server">true</Param>

  </Require>
  </ModulePrefs>
  <Content type="html">
    <![CDATA[
      <script type="text/os-data" xmlns:os="http://ns.opensocial.org/
2008/markup">

        <os:OwnerRequest key="owner" fields="name"/>
      </script>

      <script type="text/os-template" require="owner" xmlns:os="http://
ns.opensocial.org/2008/markup" xmlns:osx= "http://ns.opensocial.org/
2009/extensions">

        This app belongs to ${owner.name.familyName}
      </script>
    ]]>
  </Content>
</Module>