Hello!

Just to make things a bit clear for you:

Orkut support 2 types of authentication: 2legged Oauth or 3legged Oauth,
each one have some particularity. You downloaded a lib which uses 2legged
Oauth. A shortly explanation:

2legged:

In order to have permission to grab social data, an user must have an
opensocial app installed on his/her profile. That means you will need to
develop it (an opensocial app), and to get opensocial_owner_id (which you
called viewer_id) you will need to setup somethings and save in your
database.

A really simple example: user loads an app inside orkut, you ask for an
email and a password. Send to your database email, password, plus
opensocial_owner_id.

In your mobile application,  ask for your user the same e-mail and password,
and grab the id to make calls outside orkut.

3legged:

You dont need to have an opensocial app installed, you can just authenticate
and make social calls. In the other hand, it's mandatory  to open the
browser, to get access token, making the oauth dance.

This method will also allow you to do things which 2legged doesnt allow.
Send scraps for example.

Harshit, an user here in this list, started porting the 3legged java based
version to .net. Dont know if it's ready yet, btw here is the project
website:
https://code.google.com/p/orkut-oauth-api-csharp/

Java version:
http://code.google.com/p/orkut-os-client/