Only strange thing to me is the way you are using the verification hash. Try
to do in this way:

<Content type="html"><![CDATA[<!--
ALm6fM305GeUfvUgLazxQsbHXLZBaM7PxGALgl0g3RD78Y1XcKcvP0cx2KdNY6b+wTtAE5wPPiA2UfTisaLut73UkjVKHC4hamTdvJJ5vGU5yjEl9J5kE+E/iGmsaUyITAGw9dqbQJo7gi3XuNcL6N0C7qG0qLVOduaosSM2w6VWR7uBkYWr9mc=
-->]]></Content>
<Content type="html" view="canvas,profile">
<![CDATA[
the rest of your gadget..
]]>
</Content>