as developer's document suggested to use eclipse ide with osde plugin
but while developing an orkut application shindig provided to create
some sample data for testing those API's but now i m using album api
which are not working on my system while it is very well working when
i m running it in sandbox, what should i do now ? its becoming too
hard to run each and every code to test in sanbox, is there any way so
that the same can be done in my eclipse IDE, pls help any website link
related to album photo database table or its sample data etc will be
very helpfull