On recent Java versions @Override annotation generates errors that
older versions does not generate. Maybe errors when the compiler is
trying to override a function or maybe file encoding.

A possible solution. Use -source compiler parameter like this:
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t131098-1-5-beta-meta-data-illegal-character-64-a.html

Or:
http://arrogantprogrammer.blogspot.com/2009/02/illegal-character-64-when-running.html

Or a quick solution only to compile the code, remove the @Override annotations.