So in order to use the library, I must use the 3-legged authentication, and must register a domain?

Cheers,
Pedro

On 10-08-2010 15:02, devendra devendra wrote:
Hi,

Others can correct me if I am wrong but I think, you cannot use your gadget app consumer key and secure id for java client library. If you want to just test the library, you can use "anonymous" for consumer key and shared secret both. That works. Or please get consumer key and shared secret by registering your domain on http://code.google.com/apis/accounts/docs/RegistrationForWebAppsAuto.html#new.

Regards,
Devendra