Hi Blaaze.

Just tested now on my domain, and it's working perfectly. I'm running
several authentication issues on Orkut, but it happens randomly, which makes
me believe there are some broken servers.

As I told you before, already sent these bugs to Prashant, and hope they are
working to fix it soon. It's good to mention that Google OAuth Playground
and Orkut-Os-Client are suffering the same problem.

Most errors gives back this message:

request: [{"id":"self","error":{"message":"unauthorized: Authentication
failed.","code":401}},{"id":"friends","error":{"message":"unauthorized:
Authentication failed.","code":401}}]{"message":"badRequest: Invalid input -
-1","code":400}'

-Robson Dantas