Sorry, my mistake. I didn't know it was an issue with the UI, I thought
that you were trying to call things from an app and you were getting
this error.

Now that I was able to reproduce it, my hair is up. Seems orkut has
inconsistent information for apps approved after August 10th! It's a
data issue, not code, so we should be able to at least bring the
directory up-to-date today.

I'll let you know once the data is up. Can't promise it won't happen
again in the next few weeks, but we will fix it in the longer term.

Best regards,
Tiago