Hi people.

After some time playing at sandbox, I finally applied my app to Orkut last
thursday night. I received the e-mail stating that it "has been approved for
the orkut directory and should be available soon".

Well, it is available at the directory, in spite of Orkut tell's me that it
is still under revision, whenever I try to add it to my profile or to a
second profile of mine.

But what intrigues me is that my server's database is displaying a total of
56 new users using the app. And the app's listing displays the app icon with
the info that 7 users are using it.

How could those people add the app if even I can't?

By the way, the sandbox developer manager doesn't list this app in the stats
page.

Any clues?

Best regards,

Alex.