Hi as
Please provide us xml file url. Also if all your info is ok then verify url
and submit the same url either with www prefix or without
Regards
P p patil.

On 26-Aug-2010 5:26 AM, "as" <souzajo...@aol.com> wrote:

Hi Tiago,

I did manage to send the apps and they are already aproved.

Here's the link I used and did work:
http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#AppDirectorySubmit.aspx

But if I try to send apps via my profile (send your app link), it
keeps showing the same message.
I still facing issues to use my profile, not reciving any scraps,
friends request or any mail from Orkut.

Are we not suposed to send apps via profile?

Also if I try to use this link http://sandbox.orkut.com/Main#Home it
happens two things:
Or either doesn't load (it just keeps showing the loading message)
or gives me the messed up profile, so I do have to logout and login
again to make things get back to normal.

Thanks