I continue with the same issue.
My application was approved and it continue with "app not whitelisted".

I tried the steps posted but i can't find my application on old Orkut, i
only find my application when i'm using the new orkut.

what can i do?

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 12:32 PM, ReiDevTeam <r...@jogosdorei.com.br> wrote:

> It worked.
>
> Thank you.
>
> On 3 set, 12:16, "Tiago Silveira (Google)" <t...@google.com> wrote:
> > We found an issue with the first installation of an app. Until we fix
> > it, here are the steps to make it work:
> >
> > 1. switch to the old orkut
> > 2. install and uninstall your app
> > 3. switch to the new orkut
> > 4. install your app -- should work.
> >
> > After that, any user will be able to install your app in the new orkut.
> >
> > Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll let you know once this is fixed for
> > good.

Igo Amaurí dos Santos Luz
9º semestre - Engenharia de Computação
Egresso do PET Engenharia de Computação
Integrante do Diretório Acadêmico - DEBUG
*Universidade Estadual de Feira de Santana*

*Gtalk: *igoama...@gmail.com
*E-mail: *igoama...@gmail.com