When authenticated, your access token is stored in a session. After signing
in, for some reason, if the session is not created, you will get redirected
again to Google's authentication website. You need to check if this session
is being created, in order to avoid this.

Open the test and check how the session is being handled. Another solution
is storing it on cookies, like the java library is doing. But again, it
depends how your environment is configured.

-Robson Dantas