*My scrapbook was flooded with "bom sabado" scraps in the morning. And I
also noticed about 9 new communities which I hadn't joined and somehow I was
added to it. I however got rid of the problem.

I did the following:

1) Changed my password and my security question. Also linked my mobile
number for password recovery in cases of password theft(Gmail).
2) Cleared the browser cookies and history.
3) Did not visit Orkut for an hour.
4) launched Orkut and deleted the "bom sabado" scraps and the new
communities I had been added to.
5) Also , do not stay on the scrapbook of a user who has the "bom sabado"
scraps. The page automatically communicaters with tptools(dot)org.

Voila! The problem was solved.

Hope this helps.
*---
dial-a-denial.blogspot.com
 Every 3000 sheets of paper cost us a tree. Print only if necessary. Let's
conserve our environment.*