I am creating an application using opensocial client library so I
tried running the sample provide in the package. I have verified the
application and able to run app. The log below got generated when I
clicked the button of the albums and photos in default.aspx page.

8:20:43 PM: IsAuthenticated: True
8:20:43 PM: Output.Text: Render Owner:
{ OwnerId=10191703224021636136;
ViewerId=10191703224021636136; view=canvas; }
8:20:43 PM: END of Page_Load()

8:20:47 PM: Person:
id: 10191703224021636136
thumbnailUrl: http://static1.orkut.com/img/i_nophoto64.gif
isViewer: True
name: 1 value(s), { OpenSocialObject:, givenName: Simon, familyName:
Lam }

8:20:48 PM: Album:
sorted: False
totalResults: 0
updatedSince: False
filtered: False
list: 0 value(s)
startIndex: 0

8:20:48 PM: Albums not accessible:
Invalid request parameters
8:20:48 PM: ----------------------------------------

8:20:48 PM: END

I have checked the permission box of the application but still
getting
albums not accessible

I changed a little bit of code in the Show Album and Photo event  to
fetch only the viewer's albums being fetched. The Viewer is myself
when tested.

After seeing source code in the .net client library, I realized the id
of the album in the Albums collection fetched from FetchAlbums, it did
return collection of album but only one album in the collection (I
have 2 album in my profile). But the album inside had no id or other
data attached in it that is why the error occur when fetching the
media items.

Does anyone know what causing fetchAlbum return an Albums collection
that one and only album in there and no data in the album object?

Please help ....