Thank you all for reporting. I'm rolling back my change later today.
Please use http://prod.sandbox.orkut.com in the meantime.

I'm working on a fix for that broken "app not whitelisted" issue.
Unfortunately, this involves refactoring a large amount of 2-year-old
code -- very carefully. From time to time you can expect breakages in
the directory and the flow of installing/uninstalling an app. We
believe it will be worth the effort, both for you and for the users.

Regards,
Tiago