I have an orkut app that was working fine in the developer sandbox.
However, now that it has been submitted it is failing to retrieve
viewer data. It seems that it still works when a developer submits an
app directly by its url, but when a user finds the app in the app list
and adds it that way I get the foolowing error in my post data where I
expect the viewer data:

[{"id":"viewer","error":{"message":"internalError: Guice provision
errors:\\n\\n1) Error in custom provider,
com.google.inject.OutOfScopeException: Cannot access
Key[type=com.google.orkut.shindig.RestfulBatchRequest,
annotation=[none]] outside of a scoping block\\n at
com.google.orkut.shindig.RestfulBatchRequest.class(RestfulBatchRequest.java:53)\\n
while locating com.google.orkut.shindig.RestfulBatchRequest\\n\\n1
error","code":500}}]

Can anyone tell me what is causing my problem?

George