Hi,

Just to clarify, Orkut uses Shindig - which is an opensocial container - to
allow users to develop and run social apps on it. Shindig is responsible for
the apiĀ“s you are talking about.

More info:http://shindig.apache.org/

<http://shindig.apache.org/>I dont know if there is a detailed documentation
for each function available. In my case, everytime I need to understand what
is available, get the source code and read. Maybe not the easiest way to go,
but in the other hand, give me a deep understanding about what happens
behind the scene.

Example: gadgets.io implementation:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shindig/trunk/features/src/main/javascript/features/core.io/io.js

<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shindig/trunk/features/src/main/javascript/features/core.io/io.js>