Hi everybody!
I have an Orkut application testing on sandbox Orkut.
my app likes this:
<Module>
<ModulePrefs title="My website" author="AQ88"
author_email="dda...@yahoo.com" description="demo on orkut"
screenshot="http://my-web-site/screenshot.jpg";
thumbnail="http://my-web-site/thumbnail.jpg";>
<Require feature="opensocial-0.8"/>
<Require feature="dynamic-height"/>
<Locale messages="http://my-web-site/orkut/ALL_ALL.xml"/>
</ModulePrefs>
<Content type="url" href="http://my-web-site/orkut/index"/>
</Module>
and on my website, I'm using opensocial-php-client lib to authenticate.

It throws error message when I used igoogle gadget checker:
"ERROR Referenced files available The referenced
url 'http://my-web-site/orkut/index' returned HTTP status code 502.
and

WARNING
Internationalized metadata

(myapp.xml:3)
The value of attribute "title" is not externalized.

WARNING
Internationalized metadata

(myapp.xml:3)
The value of attribute "description" is not externalized.
can anyone help me to fix this problem.
thanks.