Hello

I am developing an application to fetch orkut data using REST apis.
I used opensocial-java-client and am able to get orkut friends list
and my profile Data for my id using OAuth2LeggedScheme(I installed a
gadget in my account and verified it from Google Gadget Veification
site to procure oath consumer and secret id).
However, when I tried to do getActivities for my id, it returned me a
NULL List.

Is it that orkut doesn't support getting Activities for a user using
REST apis(opensocial-java-client)? That would mean my app will not be
able to list my friends activities(and scraps as well )?

Also, I used two legged oauth mechanism? Does orkut support 3 legged
oauth? I am writing a mobile application, so using two legged oauth is
some kind of a bottleneck(I first need to create a gadget for my app,
and then install it in my account, and get oauth consumer key &&
credentials from google verification site).

I am anewbie to development in orkut. Any help much appreciated :)

Thanks,
Dev