Tiago / Bruno,

Following this thread, and asking specifically about 3legged API calls, is
there a limit for sending scraps ? I´ve been testing some calls, and after
some time, got something like 'permission denied for your domain, try in the
next hours', which means is a kind of blocking system.

Since there isn´t any documentation about this, can you clarify if there is
something special in this case ? I got this question many times on
opensocial-br list and some customers and really dont know the answer.

Basically, I´m packing 500 scraps on a unique rpc call, and dealing with
captcha. When getting around 300 scraps sent, calling the api ~6 times, it
blocks and returns this message.

Tks!

Robson Dantas