Hi!

This is the first time seen this tool popping up here. Everytime someone
needed to change the url, 2 approaches were given:

1- Sending app again, and cancelling the old one - which might have some
impact on your ranking;
2- Someone from Google (in that case, think Prashant) helping. Think Bruno
or Tiago, both from Google, can help you on this;

BR

Robson Dantas
@robsondantas