Hi André,

Yes, some problems on app approval. Tiago (Google), ran manually some days
ago, just to process the long queue, till it gets fully implemented and
tested.

Follow this thread here to get more info:
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/browse_thread/thread/ed97f913fde71b71/f43eb6141d672c04?lnk=gst&q=bruno+oliveira#f43eb6141d672c04

<http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/browse_thread/thread/ed97f913fde71b71/f43eb6141d672c04?lnk=gst&q=bruno+oliveira#f43eb6141d672c04>
Regards,

Robson Dantas