Hi,

Working on sandbox doesn´t necessarily means that will run on production :-)

The main point here is that your gadget is using content type="url" which is
not allowed anymore, as stated by guys from Google due security reasons.

In this case, you could change to "html" , but for some reason it is not
working. Posted more information about this some hours ago.

To keep your gadget working in this case, think just using an iframe.
Depending on the amount of traffic you have, for sure, it can consume lots
and lots of resources.

BR

Robson Dantas
@robsondantas