Hi Bruno.

It's fair enough to take down the applications that dont follow the
guideline or for any other nonconformity.

But please send a warning e-mail before taking down any application, so
developers can change it. If the problem remains and the developer takes no
action, then remove the application.

I'm asking this because some "legacy" application may be breaking some rule,
and the developer is not aware of it.

Thanks.

Julio