Below is the message that i have received today after submitting my
application for review for the first time, unfortunately I am unable
to find what the error is. Can someone please help me ?

many thanks for any feedback to this mail.

Regards
Shruti

Orkut team given me this email

We recently reviewed your application Voicetap Connect To Finance
Experts at http://voicetap.in/orkut/finance.xml

While reviewing your app, we observed:
- Unable to fetch from URL:
http://www.orkut.gmodules.com/gadgets/proxy?refresh=86400&url=http://voicetap.in/orkut/&container=orkut&gadget=http://voicetap.in/orkut/finance.xml
- Unable to fetch from URL:
http://www.orkut.gmodules.com/gadgets/proxy?refresh=86400&url=http://voicetap.in/orkut/voicetap.gif&container=orkut&gadget=http://voicetap.in/orkut/finance.xml

You may want to fix this/these at the earliest!

You can find the orkut developer guidelines at
http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/docs/orkutdevguidelines.html
Also see the 'Lifecycle of an orkut Application' page, which talks
about how you can test you app and ensure it is safe from attacks:
http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/articles/applifecycle/applifecycle-0.8.html
Please post any questions in the orkut developers forum
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut
There are lots of developers that can help answer and everyone can
benefit from the discussion.

If you do not see your app on the orkut app directory, you may have to
resubmit your app on http://www.orkut.co.in/AppDirectorySubmit