Hi Bruno,

We submitted the BlackBerry Wallpaper Generator to the directory
months ago. We re-added it yesterday, and although it says it's been
approved it's still not showing up in the directory. How long will it
take for it to appear in the directory again?

Is there anything we can do to prevent this from happening again?

Cheers,
Matthew